Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rose (9 days) and Mary Elizabeth (1 year)

 I've been looking forward to this photo shoot ever since I met Katie at a Mom's Night Out earlier this fall.  I'm so glad the day finally arrived!  Little Miss Rose was born on Nov. 22 and I've been dying to see her.  She's just adorable.  And big sister Mary Elizabeth is just as sweet and cute and obviously loves her little sister - at least when it matters.  She didn't really want to pose by Rose, but once Rose started crying, Mary Elizabeth was right there to make sure she was OK.  And they really were too cute in their matching Christmas pjs.
Once we were done with Mary Elizabeth, she happily went down to the basement to play with great-Grandma while Katie and I got down to the business of taking some newborn photos of Rose.  She fussed a few times, but we were able to keep her happy and sleepy for the most part.  She definitely still has that newborn curl and the rolls of chunk.  What a cutie!  Thanks for letting me capture this moment for you, Katie and Chris!






No comments:

Post a Comment